19 Comments
What a lovely, green place for relaxing.
Such a lovely setting. I would love to spend an afternoon sitting there reading and napping. I found your blog from the Green Day link-up. Have a great weekend!
@Kaia - that is true, it was pure delight!
@Chica - gracias!
@Cloudy - das ist wohl war :)
@Luan - we do have similar taste, don't we? :)
@Jacqueline - indeed!
@Yoko - it is a huge park, very lovely walks possible among its paths!
@Tracy - welcome! Reading is a great option!
I'd love to join you there, it looks so peaceful; the ideal place for a relaxing vacation.
@TexWisGirl - that is true!
@Karen - you are welcomed!
@Lindy - welcome!
@Evi - I'd take it for a long life :)
Looks like a beautiful retreat house. Lovely photo. When should I be there? Lol, have a great weekend.
@Ellie - thank you, it was lovely to visit
@Eilleen - if I would have the money to afford such a house, you would be always welcome!
Have a nice trip to my country, I wish I could join you. Hope the weather is nice up there, probably no heat, but a little bit of sun. Take care!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Most likely the hardest part to follow, since I have to admit exercising does not come that easily. With the fresh produce, always galdly, ...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...

