13 Comments
Beautiful Claudia
I am itching to start knitting.
If you come across any easy prays patterns will you point me in the right direction.
I'm not great at knitting but would live to try!!
I love the colour of your wool
Gorgeous
Happy Friday. X
Claudia,
Lá no Brazil, a tendência da moda Primavera/Verão, é o trabalho com linhas matizadas.
A cores da sua são lindas! Abraços
Adoro esse tom e para esta época a tendência é de novo peças executadas em tricot! Bons trabalhos. Abraços. Ailime (sinais de esperança)
Ah, I'm knitting too, but it's a cowl in white and pink:) For my daughter who has NOTHING in pink, but she wants it for Xmas, so I make it, lol!
Hope you're gonna show the scarf(ves) when it's done?
I've been doing all sorts of knit and crochet projects now gardening season has finished. Love the colours of your yarn. I'm visiting from Green Day.
@Fiona - the wool is gorgeous
@Lucinha - thank you for visiting
@Ailime - it will be a vest!
@Chica :)
@Maria - smiles back
@Karen - no master knitter just one who enjoys the relaxation
@Emille - will show you my blue cowl, very soft and pretty
@Annmarie - agree
@Eileen - I don't know, I have at least 4 scarves
@Lisa - my choice as well
@Marcia - indeed!
@Corinne - good!
@Crafty Gardener - suits the season, right?
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
The film received a mention in the Guiness Book of World Records as the film to which a live-action sequel was produced after the longest pe...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Be present, there is no future in the past! Take the courage to exist in a particular moment, to fully enjoy the second. “Be present...
