6 Comments
Dearest Claudia,
"4 degrees max" you must be saying really hot (sorry for my lack of knowledge of English)
We are expecting rainy season soon; quite hot during the day(^^;)
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
Oh Claudia, it's exactly the same over here, with a really cold fresh wind. Not funny. I really thought we had put the cold weather behind us now :( We have a Bank Holiday on Monday over here, so hopefully the weather will behave! Enjoy yours, whatever you will be getting up to.
It was 37 here when I got up this morning and now it's only 45. I thought we'd put all that cold weather behind us for a couple of months. It makes on feel so blah!
-Laura
You should visit us here in Alabama. It was beautiful here today. Our jasmine is showing out.
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Be present, there is no future in the past! Take the courage to exist in a particular moment, to fully enjoy the second. “Be present...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...

