0

Tagged :)

Posted by Claudia Moser on 3:19 PM

Strangely enough, it seems that a lady called Nebuloasa kindly of considers my ideas interesting enough :) I do read her entries daily, alongside with many others, and she does have a mind of her own and is not afraid to express herself. For all my international friends, she does write in Romanian, so you will have to trust me - she does write well.

Currently there are these games running around the web, one I got and I thought why not? :) My answers:

Family - well that is complicated, one in Timisoara, one in Augsburg, one in Bad Homburg and one around the world where all my remaining relatives and friends currently chose to live

Big mistakes - try to avoid them, guess I did at least a couple

Hobby - hm, coffee for sure, reading, ballroom dancing, biathlon and lately drawing

Intimacy - a treasured feeling

Jeans - looking for a perfect pair, still miss the one bought in Fano

Kitsch
- sadly occuring quite often, trying to avoid it

Forbidden things
- as always a tempting area

Make-up
- not as much as I used too, I prefer the natural approach

Originality
- each of us is in the end original, so we must celebrate the diversity

Favourite parfume - lavender as a basic smell, it I need to name a brand currently it is Burberry, Beat

Rules - it should make our life easier but unfortunately some choose them to complicate things

Shopping - yes, I admit a fun activity from time to time, especially shoe shopping ;)

Theatre - very nice, but I prefer opera

Temptations - delicious ^_^

Favourite dress up
- business like for the week and for the free days whatever attracts me

Favourite holiday - always the next with the one I love

Birthday - the 6th of October

In the end this is a nice motivation to keep on writing, thank you!

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.