13
Posted by Claudia Moser
on
6:57 PM
What a lovely Monday, a perfect way to start the week and share with you some happy news!
Danneromero was kind enough to pass me the award below, many thanks!
while Pam thought of me with this award:
at the same time as Gil, what a lucky girl I am right?
7 Things About me:
1. I am a Libra
2. I am curious
3. I am a workaholic
4. And yes I do love coffee
5. I don't like pink!
6. Love tulips
7. Thinking of a hot chocolate now, any takers?
7 blogs (I have posted) that fall into the following categories:
*Most Beautiful: My H entry for the April 2011 challenge!
*Most Helpful: The first GBE2 entry
*Most Popular: Random thought, but I don't understand why!
*Most Controversial: no clue here, any ideas?
*Most Underrated: none here!
*Most Pride Worthy: so me!
7 Bloggers I want to Nominate - well I thought of my latest followers (the ones owning a blog), and I would like to thank them for being my newest readers. You take a pick and choose whichever award you like best and simply use them in your posts if you like! At the same time in case one of my 'oldest' followers is attracted by the above mentioned awards, I would break the rule and encourage you as well to take it!
Sofia from
Angelica from http://angeliquedama.blogspot.com/
Curmudgeon from http://curmudgeonscomplaint.blogspot.com/
Sherry from http://sherryellis.blogspot.com/
Susan from http://susangourley.blogspot.com/
Elliot from http://elliot-grace.blogspot.com/
Happy blogging!
13 Comments
7:33 PM
Congratulations on your awards. You can keep your hot chocolate as, strangely, I don't like it even though I love all other kinds of chocolate.
@Sarah - well you will get from me a nice cooked meal, agreed? :)
@Fiona - thank you, very kind of you!
Libras are the best signs to be. Everybody likes them. I'm not wild about pink, either, and I love Tulips. I once drove all the way to Zuid Holland just to take pictures. ;D
@Celeste - does everybody like Libras? how come? I also dream to go and see the tulips in holland, one day maybe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motto
"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
The film received a mention in the Guiness Book of World Records as the film to which a live-action sequel was produced after the longest pe...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Be present, there is no future in the past! Take the courage to exist in a particular moment, to fully enjoy the second. “Be present...


