12 Comments
I could enjoy that spot right now, very much, thank you!
Hugs and have a great weekend...headache and worry free!
Very pretty shot, looks like a pretty wooded area for a nice winter walk. Lovely photo! Have a great weekend!
Wonderful photo, Claudia. I love the trees and the shadows on the snow. Brrrr! We have snow forecast for here again on Monday. Have a lovely weekend.
Como a neve fica linda na paisagem! Adorei, Claudia! Que você tenha um caloroso final de semana!
I love this shot. We use to live in Maine. We took many walks through snow laden paths!
Happy weekend! :-)
Morning Claudia
Hope that you have a lovely Sunday.
That photo of the forest in the snow is beautiful.
Thanks for linking up.
Sorry it took me so long to visit but at long last I am here!
Have a good week.
Fiona
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
Motto “You never answered my question, about what you want to do with your life. Maybe my dreams aren't that complicated. Maybe I think ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
