7 Comments
Dearest Claudia,
Oh, it is raining, is it☂ We will have a rainy season in a couple days and forecast expect more rain-falls than usual(^^;)
Hope yours are blessing one, my friend.
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
This quote is so apt as it has now been pouring down all day here - non stop but I've waited and I'm just going to go out even if I get wet!!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi Claudia. Not so good here today, with a very brisk, quite chilly wind. Just after 3 p.m. and the rain has just started. I'm glad I spent yesterday out in the garden! We really do have to make the most of the sun whenever it decides to shine, don't we?! That quote is great. I've never seen it before.
I have got soaked twice today by the rain so I would say I am letting the rain in
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Most likely the hardest part to follow, since I have to admit exercising does not come that easily. With the fresh produce, always galdly, ...
